Last weekend, Kraig and I put a new front door on our house. We got it for free from his parents but, it makes our house look bright and cheery because there are windows in it. Our old door was a big brown metal door... made it seem slightly like prison.

We had a kitten for like 2 days. There was a stray kitten on our front porch so I went out and bough kitty litter, food, a collar, and so on. I named the cat Heratio. The day after I bought all the stuff... he ran away. Know anybody that needs some kitty litter or food?
I bought a bike with my graduation money. I've been putting it to pretty good use. It makes me reflect on the good ol' days of childhood when all I did was ride my bike. Everywhere. I think Kraig and I have established that our children aren't going to have many toys and we're going to play outside with them all the time. Too many kids are glued to the tube these days.
I'd say that pretty much sums up my life in a brief update. God is good,Kraig is the best husband ever, people are great, and the world is beautiful.... and I wish I still had my kitten.

No comments:
Post a Comment