You know how when you're growing up everyone tells you, "You can be anything you want to be (career wise)?" I've been pondering this for a while now and I think to some extent this is true, however there are some things people want to be that they just never will be. For example, I would love to be an artist but, that is one skill that I am just not gifted with... maybe more so than some but, I certainly could never title myself as an artist. Some little kids want to be pro sports players or astronauts... do you know how hard it is to be an astronaut?... me neither but, you get the drift.
If I can't be an artist with paint and brushes, I suppose I'll stick to making crafts with my kids at work or be artistic in thought. Now Jesus on the other hand, He is an artist!... In more ways than I could possibly describe but, look around you, you'll see it too. His creation most visible to me in this moment is how he designed Kraig and I to be husband and wife. I can't comprehend how He put together this masterpiece but, I am beyond thankful! He pieced us together like a billion- piece puzzle, perfectly fit, with little intricate details. Awesome! 

People have been asking recently: "How's married life? Have you guys fought yet? When are you going to have kids? Is it wierd living with a man?"
My answer to all of those: Married life is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me since salvation. I don't know why people ask if we've fought because it seems like either A.) If we did fight, we should have already talked it through with one another and forgiveness took place or B.) We are still talking about something and it shouldn't be talked about with anyone outside of our marriage... so don't ask that, it's not encouraging. But as of now, no we are not fighting haha. We will have kids when we feel like it and the Lord wills, and living with Kraig is the most comforting and right situation I've ever been in.
Last night, Kraig and I came home from work, fixed some yard stuff at his parent's, rented a movie, and then we had cheese and crackers and a glass of wine as we sat on the floor and watched "An Education." It was a perfect evening and a lot of fun. For those who wonder if marriage means settling down and being bored, it is the most fun, exciting, and challenging thing and I highly recommend it... especially when Jesus places two people together in just a small bit of His intricate masterpiece.
Blessings.

No comments:
Post a Comment